They are highly motivated people working in Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism recruited and trained to spread the word about the exciting, varied and real career opportunities available in the industry and to promote their own organisation’s brand to potential recruits and career influencers.
Why should you become a Springboard Ambassador?
- Personal development for you
- Helps you develop/improve presentation skills and helps improve confidence
- Helps you learn new skills
- Gives you recognition in the industry
- Become a charity volunteer
- Make a difference to young, unemployed and disadvantaged people
- Support future talent
- Change perceptions of the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry
- Become a talent scout for new employees
- Be part of the Speakers for Schools Campaign
You can become part of the network of over 1500 Ambassadors that are already trained nationally. In 2018 Ambassadors collectively influenced and reached over 30,000 potential new recruits to the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry and you could be part of this!
Generously sponsored by